FAMILY OWNED COMMUNITY BANK
Unity Bank is a family owned community bank that has been serving agricultural customers for over 130 years. We offer a wide variety of agricultural and specialized vineyard financing options to meet your individual goals and needs. We work to provide you with the best available interest rates and the highest quality ‘hometown service”.
Would you like to speak to one of our experienced Vineyard Financing Lenders?
UNITY BANK AG LOANS
- USDA FSA and SBA Loans
- Vineyard Establishment and Expansion
- Vineyard Purchase and Refinance
- Cave Financing
- Cold Storage and Production Facility Financing Options
- Operating Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Vineyard Real Estate Loans
- Facility/Improvement Loans
USDA/FARM SERVICE AGENCY
The USDA Farm Service Agency Guaranteed Loan Programs are available to assist in structuring rates and terms to meet your agricultural financing needs. USDA Business and Industry loans provide financing for added value production facilities and expansion of existing facilities.
- Beginning farmer down payment program assists new borrowers to purchase property.
- Farm ownership guarantees (FO) to assist you in purchasing or improving real estate.
- Term loans to help you finance machinery and equipment
- Operating lines revolving (OL-LOC) for your annual operating needs.
Unity Bank is a direct seller into the Farmer Mac (Federal Agricultural Mortgage Program) secondary mortgage loan program which permits us to offer longer term fixed rate mortgage loans to qualified agricultural and vineyard borrowers.
Unity Bank is an approved SBA Lender and we are able to offer SBA loans in conjunction with USDA and FSA loans.
"Unity Bank has provided us with excellent customer service by always being responsive to our needs with both a professional and personal touch! We recommend Unity Bank without any hesitation. Unity, Thank you for being part of our team at MadoroM!"
-Andy & Marissa Amador