business online & Mobile Solutions
24 HOUR CONVENIENT SERVICES AVAILABLE for your business ANY TIME, ANY WHERE
Are you interested in talking to one of our experienced bankers? You can now schedule an appointment online to meet with a banker in any of our local offices or virtually.
Online Banking is a powerful way to manage your money and do many of your banking functions. You have immediate access to account information, the ability to move money between accounts and the convenience of viewing check images, right on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. If you’re not already using Online Banking, get signed up here>>
- Review recent account transactions
- View your current account balance
- Verify transaction amounts
- Transfer money between Unity Bank accounts
- Make Unity Bank loan payments
- View images of the front and back of checks you’ve written
- View statements and notices for the past 12 months
Need help enrolling?
Call our Customer Care Team at 877-889-6847
USE THE CLICK-THROUGH DEMO TO SEE HOW Business Online BANKING WORKS
It's easy, secure, efficient, and did we mention easy?
Today's complicated business environment demands sophisticated cash management solutions. Unity Bank's services can help give you control over your business finances.
- You create multiple users with specific access to only those functions required for their specific duties.
- Create ACH (Electronic) files for the bank to process, such as payroll or billing files.
- Upload ACH (Electronic) files from your payroll or billing software to the bank to process.
- Create one-time or recurring files.
- Make your life easier.
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE ONLINE WIRE TRANSFERS
For businesses that send payments on tight deadlines, wire transfers are a great financial management tool. They can be used to transfer money directly from an account at Unity Bank to an account at another financial institution. They're also one of the most secure methods you can use for making or receiving payments. Plus, Unity Bank offers Online Wire Transfers to our business customers at a reduced Wire Transfer Fee. Talk to a Unity Banker for more information about fees and enrollment. Learn more here!
Want more info? We're ready>>
If your business operates by depositing checks, Unity Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture can make it easier for you. With Remote Deposit, your business can scan, image, and deposit your checks electronically, right from your desk.
- Convenience: Save time by eliminating daily trips to the bank and make your check deposits when it’s convenient for you.
- Efficiency: View and print the times that you deposited right from your office computer. Eliminate manual check deposit preparation by completing the process online.
- Peace of mind: Reduce risk of losses and fraud by making more deposits more often.
Talk to a Unity Banker for applicable fees.
*Remote Deposit features a 5:00 p.m. CST transfer cut-off time for current day’s business
Unity Bank is proud to partner with CoCard to offer you products and services to meet your demands in electronic transaction processing.
A COCARD PAYMENT SYSTEM OFFERS YOU…
- 24/7 merchant help-desk support
- A variety of point-of-sale network choices to satisfy any merchant’s needs
- Internet merchant support and training available for your staff
- Online set-up available for merchants
- Online access to key merchant information
- Full line of equipment and software sales
- State-of-the-art technology
- Check guarantee and conversion
- ATM sales
- Gift card program
Learn more about Merchant Services with CoCard>>
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE CONVENIENCE?
Start using Online Bill Pay
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number. Learn More>
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
eStatements contain all the same information as a paper version including any important notices from Unity Bank. You can view, download and print eStatements right from your computer.
- Statements available at your fingertips
- Easy access anytime, anywhere
- Safe, secure and helps reduce your chance for identity theft.
- Easier to store your account statements
- Available for personal and business accounts
Visit our Online Education Center to learn more about our eBusiness products and services.
SIGN ME UP
Sign up for Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements here.