Are you saving for a vacation? Or a new car? Or a home renovation?
How does the account work?
- Minimum Opening Deposit of $5
- No Minimum Balance required
- 1Interest is a variable rate tiered interest and interest is compounded quarterly and credited quarterly
- This account requires a monthly automatic transfer into this uChoose Goal Savings Account.
- There is a $2 Service Charge per statement cycle if the account requirements are not met in that cycle.
- The account allows one withdrawal per calendar year to encourage you to keep on saving!
- 2There is a $10 fee for additional withdrawals (one withdrawal allowed per calendar year for no fee)
1 Interest calculated on average daily balance over Minimum Account Balance. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). If you close your account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. 21 withdrawal per calendar year at no fee. Each additional withdrawal per calendar year will assess the account a $10.00 fee.
Other Terms and Fees may apply.