Online Banking Agreement & Authorization
1.Introduction. The Online Banking Agreement and Authorization (herein referred to as the “Agreement”), which includes the Enrollment Form, is a contract that establishes the rules governing the electronic access to your accounts at Unity Bank, through the UNITY BANK ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM. By using ONLINE BANKING, you accept all the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Agreement & Disclosure (herein referred to as the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully, as it is our legal agreement with you that governs your use of our ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM. The terms and conditions of the agreements, disclosures, and other documents, in effect from time to time, governing your deposit Account(s) with us, as well as other agreements with Unity Bank, such as loans, safe deposit boxes etc. (Collectively, herein referred to as the” Account Documents”), continue to apply, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement.
This Agreement is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Wisconsin. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable according to its terms, all remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. The headings of the Agreement are for reference purposes only and will not govern the interpretation of any provisions of the Agreement. Any waiver, express or implied by either party, of any default or breach of the Agreement must be in writing and shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. You may not assign the Agreement. The Agreement is binding upon your heirs and the Banks’ successors and/or assigns. Certain obligations of the parties of the Agreement shall survive the termination, cancellation, or expiration of the Agreement. This Agreement, together with the Enrollment Form, constitute the entire legal agreement between you and the Bank. To the extent there is any conflict between any statement made in this Agreement and the Account Documents, the Agreement shall govern. The Agreement shall remain in full force until revoked in writing. There are no understandings or agreements relative hereto that are not fully expressed herein.
- As used in this Agreement, “we,” “our,” “us,” and “Bank” mean Unity Bank. “You” and “your” refer to the account holder(s) authorized by the Bank to use ONLINE BANKING under this Agreement, and anyone else authorized by the account holder(s) to exercise control over the account holder's funds through the use of ONLINE BANKING. “Account” or “Accounts” mean your account(s) at Unity Bank.
- “Account” means a checking, money market or savings account or any transaction account as applicable.
- “Electronic Funds Transfers” and “Transfers” mean any ATM withdrawals, preauthorized or point-of-sale transactions, and transfers to and from your Bank Account(s) using ONLINE BANKING. “
- “Services” means the services provided pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Business Day” means any day Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays or other days that banks are legally closed.
- “Hours of Access” means seven (7) days per week, twenty-four (24) hours per day. Some or all ONLINE BANKING functions and services may occasionally be unavailable, due to emergency or scheduled maintenance. We agree to post notice on the Bank website if ONLINE BANKING will be unavailable for any extended periods of time.
- “Electronic Access Device” – a standard or traditional desktop computer or PC laptop or a mobile device.
- “Mobile Device “– a smart phone, tablet or similar device that is installed with software required by Unity Bank (or available on the “Apple Store or Google Play Store”) to use in conjunction with online banking services.
3.Requirements. To access Online Banking, you must a). have a Unity Bank account; b). have a compatible electronic access device; c). consent to receive all notices and disclosures electronically; d). provide Unity Bank with your current email address; and e). satisfy all applicable requirements for registering for the Online Banking Services. Your consent is
automatically renewed each time you login to Online Bank and/or use Online Banking services to conduct a transaction. You are solely responsible for obtaining all hardware, software, and equipment necessary to use the Online Banking Services.
4.Access Information & Email.
To gain access to your accounts through Unity Bank’s ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM you will need to have filled out the required information on the Enrollment Form when going to www.unitybanking.com
and selecting “New User.” The system will verify this information and allow you to create a User ID and Password. You will then confirmation of acceptance of your enrollment. The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement will need to accept the Terms and Conditions of this document to enter the system. We undertake no obligation to monitor transactions initiated through ONLINE BANKING to determine if they are made on behalf of the Account holder(s). Secure email to the Bank is provided, so that you may ask questions about your Account(s), as well as for general feedback. Said email is accessible ONLY once you log in to ONLINE BANKING and is found on the top menu; click Mail. Please be aware that general or public email transmissions are NOT secure. Therefore, to ensure the security of your Account(s) information, you are required to use the secure email within ONLINE BANKING when asking specific questions about your Account(s). Email CANNOT be used to initiate transactions to your Account(s). To initiate transactions, you must use the appropriate functions within ONLINE BANKING or call 1-877-889-6847.
5.Your Password. For security purposes, you are required to change your password upon your initial log in to ONLINE BANKING. You designate the password that you will use, and the identity of your password is NOT communicated to us. You agree that we are authorized to act upon instructions received under your password. You accept full responsibility for the confidentiality and security of your password. You agree to change your password regularly, when prompted to do so by ONLINE BANKING. You agree to notify us immediately upon the theft or compromise of your password, or upon discovery of any transactions that you did not authorize. Upon three (3) unsuccessful attempts to log in, your access to ONLINE BANKING will be revoked. To re-establish access, you must contact us, as stipulated below. Your password MUST be 10-16 characters long, contain a combination of alpha-numeric characters: at least one (1) upper case character, one (1) lower case character, one (1) number, and one (1) special character. It cannot contain any repeated symbols in a row. Your password should not be associated with any public or private personal information, such as your birth date, Social Security Number, address, etc. For security purposes, your password should be memorized, and not written down anywhere.
6.Security. You understand the importance of your role in preventing the misuse of your Account(s) through ONLINE BANKING and agree to promptly examine each statement for your Account(s) as soon as you receive it. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your Account(s), Account number(s), and personal identification information, such as your driver’s license number and Social Security Number. You acknowledge that identification information by itself, or along with Account information, may allow unauthorized access to your Account(s). Your User ID and password are intended to provide security against unauthorized access to and/or use of your Account(s). In an effort to provide transmission security, data transferred via ONLINE BANKING is encrypted. ONLINE BANKING utilizes identification technology to verify that the sender and recipient of any ONLINE BANKING transmissions can be appropriately identified by each other. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that ONLINE BANKING is secure, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently not secure and that all data transfers, including electronic mail, occur openly on the Internet. These transfers can potentially be monitored, read, and intercepted by others. We cannot and do not warrant that all data transfers using ONLINE BANKING or email transmitted to or from us will not be monitored, read, and intercepted by others.
7.Fees & Charges. You agree to pay any and all fees and charges, as set forth in the fee schedule. You agree that all such fees and charges will be deducted from the Account to which said fees and/or charges apply. You also agree to pay a reasonable charge for any services that you request that are not covered under this Agreement. You are responsible for any Internet and telephone service fees that you incur in connection with your use of ONLINE BANKING.
8.Posting of Transfers. Transfers initiated through ONLINE BANKING prior to 5:00 P.M. Central Time on a Business Day will be posted to your Account(s) that same day. Transfers completed after 5:00 P.M. Central Time, or on a non-Business Day or Federal Holiday, will be posted to your Account(s) on the next Business Day. ONLINE BANKING identifies Transfers based upon the User ID of the person who initiated the Transfer. Accordingly, you understand that the History menu option of ONLINE BANKING will not display Transfers made from the same Account(s) by multiple users on the same day if different User IDs are used. In order to prevent overdrafts, you agree to communicate with any other persons authorized to access your Account(s) concerning any Transfers or other payments from your Account(s).
9.Privacy Statement & PERIODIC STATEMENTS. The Bank understands how important privacy is to our customers. We have taken steps to ensure the privacy and security of your personal and financial dealings with us. Our privacy statement may be obtained by going to our website and clicking on Privacy Statement.
Transfer to and from your Account(s) will appear on the respective periodic statement(s) for your Account(s).
10.Your Right to Terminate. You may terminate your ONLINE BANKING Services at any time by providing written notice to us, via the U.S. Postal Service or fax. Your access to ONLINE BANKING will be suspended within three (3) Business Days of receipt of your written termination notice. You will be responsible for all fees and services outstanding and incurred prior to the date of the termination of your ONLINE BANKING. In the event that you close your Account(s), you will also be responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds to cover any Transfers or transactions initiated prior to the termination of your ONLINE BANKING and/or Account(s) closing.
11.Communication Between You and The Bank. Unless this Agreement provides otherwise, you may communicate with us in any of the following ways:
- Telephone: Call us at 1-877-889-6847
- U.S. Postal Service: Write to us at Unity Bank, Deposit Operations, 207 W Lincoln Street, PO Box 461, Augusta, WI 54722.
- In Person: Visit us at any of our locations.
12.Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability. We make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the Services provided to you under this Agreement. We cannot and do not warrant that ONLINE BANKING will operate without errors and/or that ONLINE BANKING will be operational and available at all times. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, or otherwise required by law, you agree that our officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages under or by reason of your use, or access to ONLINE BANKING. Our officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors shall not be liable for loss of profits, revenue, data, or use by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract, tort, or based upon a warranty, unless provided for in this Agreement or required by law. In no event shall the liability of the Bank and its affiliates exceed the amount paid by you for services provided to you through the use of ONLINE BANKING.
13.Change in Terms. We may change any term of this Agreement at any time. If a change would result in an increased fee or liability to you, fewer types of transactions, or stricter limitations on the frequency or dollar amount of Transfers, we will give you notice at least thirty (30) days prior to making the change. We need not give you notice if the change is necessary to maintain the security of your Account(s) or the security of ONLINE BANKING. We will either post any required notices on our website or send it to you via email or postal mail. If advance notice is not required, we will notify you of the change within thirty (30) days after the effective date of the change. Your continued use of any or all of the Services that are subject to the change indicates your acceptance of the change. We reserve the right to waive, reduce, or reverse charges or fees in individual situations. Any prior waiver, reduction, or reversal does not bind us to take similar action in the future. You agree that applicable deposit agreements and disclosures govern any changes in fees applicable to specific Accounts.
1.Introduction. Your enrollment in Unity Bank Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking (the “Service”) includes enrollment to receive transaction alerts and notifications (“Alerts”). Alerts are electronic notices from us that contain transactional information about your Unity Bank account(s). Alerts are provided within the following categories:
- Mandatory Alerts provide you with important account notifications, such as information about changes to your Online Banking password, PIN, or login information. You do not have the option to suppress these Mandatory Alerts.
- Account Alerts provide you with notification of important account activities or when certain changes are made to your Service accounts, such as scheduled payments made, scheduled payments cancelled and Mobile Banking deposits. These Alerts are automatically activated for you. Although you may suppress these Account Alerts, we strongly recommend that you do not do so because they provide important information related to your Service accounts.
- Additional Alerts must be activated by you to be enabled. These Additional Alerts can be accessed from the Alerts menu within Unity Bank Online Banking and Alerts menu within Unity Bank Mobile Banking.
Account Alerts and Additional Alerts must be managed and/or added online through the Service. You cannot maintain all Alerts though your Mobile Banking device. We may add new Alerts from time to time or cancel old Alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel Alerts but are not obligated to do so. Unity Bank reserves the right to terminate its Alerts service at any time without prior notice to you.
2.Methods of Delivery. We may provide Alerts through one or more channels (“EndPoints”): (a) a Mobile Banking device, by text message, (b) a device, by push notification; (c) an email account, by an e-mail message; or (d) your Unity Bank Online Banking message in-box, by an e-mail message. You agree to receive Alerts through these EndPoints, and it is your responsibility to determine that each of the service providers for the EndPoints described in (a) through (c) above supports the email, push notification, and text message Alerts provided through the Alerts service. Please be advised that text or data charges or rates may be imposed by your EndPoint service provider. Alert frequency varies by account and preferences. You agree to provide us a valid mobile phone number or email address so that we may send you Alerts. If your email address or your mobile device's number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Your Alerts will be updated to reflect the changes that you communicate to us with regard to your primary and secondary email addresses or mobile device number.
3.Alerts Via Text Message. To stop Alerts via text message, text "STOP" to 31727 at any time. Alerts sent to your primary email address will be unaffected by this action. To restore Alerts on your Mobile phone, just visit the Alerts tab in Unity Bank Online Banking and click the box next to your mobile number for the Alerts you'd like to receive again. For help with SMS text alerts, text “HELP” to 31727. In case of questions please contact customer service at 877-889-6847. Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
4.Limitations. Unity Bank provides Alerts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. An Alert does not constitute a bank record for the deposit or credit account to which it pertains. We strive to provide Alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any Alerts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your mobile phone service provider, internet service provider(s) and other factors outside Unity Bank’s control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each Alert. You agree to not hold Unity Bank, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys' fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in an Alert; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in an Alert for any purpose.
5.Alert Information. As Alerts delivered via SMS, email and push notifications are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode or full account number. You acknowledge and agree that Alerts may not be encrypted and may include your name and some information about your accounts, and anyone with access to your Alerts will be able to view the contents of these messages.
GENERAL TERMS FOR EACH SERVICE
1.Introduction. This Terms of Service document (hereinafter "Agreement") is a contract between you and Unity Bank (hereinafter "we" or "us") in connection with each service (as defined below) offered through our online banking site or mobile banking applications (the "Site"). The Agreement consists of these General Terms for Each Service (referred to as "General Terms"), and each set of Terms that follows after the General Terms that applies to the specific Service you are using from us. This Agreement applies to your use of the Service and the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered.
2.Service Providers. We are offering you the Service through one or more Service Providers that we have engaged to render some or all of the Service to you on our behalf. However, notwithstanding that we have engaged such a Service Provider to render some or all of the Service to you, we are the sole party liable to you for any payments or transfers conducted using the Service and we are solely responsible to you and any third party to the extent any liability attaches in connection with the Service. You agree that we have the right under this Agreement to delegate to Service Providers all of the rights and performance obligations that we have under this Agreement, and that the Service Providers will be third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and will be entitled to all the rights and protections that this Agreement provides to us. Service Provider and certain other capitalized terms are defined in a "Definitions" Section at the end of the General Terms. Other defined terms are also present at the end of each set of Terms that follow after the General Terms, as applicable.
3.Amendments. We may amend this Agreement and any applicable fees and charges for the Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted unless a delayed effective date is expressly stated in the revision. Any use of the Service after a notice of change or after the posting of a revised version of this Agreement on the Site will constitute your agreement to such changes and revised versions. Further, we may, from time to time, revise, update, upgrade or enhance the Service and/or related applications or material, which may render all such prior versions obsolete. Consequently, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement as to all such prior versions of the Service, and/or related applications and material, and limit access to only the Service’s more recent revisions, updates, upgrades or enhancements.
4.Our Relationship With You. We are an independent contractor for all purposes, except that we act as your agent with respect to the custody of your funds for the Service. We do not have control of, or liability for, any products or services that are paid for with our Service. We also do not guarantee the identity of any user of the Service (including but not limited to recipients to whom you send payments).
5.Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time to any party. We may also assign or delegate certain of our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
6.Notices to Us Regarding the Service. Except as otherwise stated below, notice to us concerning the Site or the Service must be sent by postal mail to: Unity Bank P.O. Box 461 Augusta, WI 54722. We may also be reached at 877-889-6847 for questions and other purposes concerning the Service. We will act on your telephone calls as described below in Section 22 of the General Terms (Errors, Questions, and Complaints), but otherwise, such telephone calls will not constitute legal notices under this Agreement.
7.Notices to You. You agree that we may provide notice to you by posting it on the Site, sending you an in-product message within the Service, emailing it to an email address that you have provided us, mailing it to any postal address that you have provided us, or by sending it as a text message to any mobile phone number that you have provided us, including but not limited to the mobile phone number that you have listed in your Service setup or customer profile. For example, users of the Service may receive certain notices (such as notices of processed Payment Instructions, alerts for validation and notices of receipt of payments) as text messages on their mobile phones. All notices by any of these methods shall be deemed received by you no later than twenty-four (24) hours after they are sent or posted, except for notice by postal mail, which shall be deemed received by you no later than three (3) Business Days after it is mailed. You may request a paper copy of any legally required disclosures and you may terminate your consent to receive required disclosures through electronic communications by contacting us as described in Section 6 of the General Terms above. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee not to exceed twenty dollars ($20.00) to respond to each such request. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications.
9.Receipts and Transaction History. You may view your transaction history by logging into the Service and looking at your transaction history. You agree to review your transactions by this method instead of receiving receipts by mail.
in order to better understand our commitment to maintaining your privacy, as well as our use and disclosure of your information.
11.Privacy of Others. If you receive information about another person through the Service, you agree to keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Service.
12.Eligibility. The Service is offered only to individual residents of the United States who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Service is not offered to minors unless the minor is using an Eligible Transaction Account in the name of the minor with a parent or guardian as a co-signor or guarantor. By using the Service, you represent that you meet these requirements and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
13.Prohibited Payments. The following types of payments are prohibited through the Service, and we have the right but not the obligation to monitor for, block, cancel and/or reverse such payments:
- Payments to or from persons or entities located in prohibited territories (including any territory outside of the United States); and
- Payments that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
- Payments that violate the Acceptable Use terms in Section 14 of the General Terms below; and
- Payments related to: (1) tobacco products, (2) prescription drugs and devices; (3) narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety; (4) drug paraphernalia; (5) ammunition, firearms, or firearm parts or related accessories; (6) weapons or knives regulated under applicable law; (7) goods or services that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity; (8) goods or services that are sexually oriented; (9) goods or services that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; (10) goods or services that defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; (11) goods or services that include any language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous; (12) goods or services that advertise, sell to, or solicit others; or (13) goods or services that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; and
- Payments related to gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to, casino games, sports betting, horse or dog racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes; and
- Payments relating to transactions that (1) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or multi-level marketing programs, (2) are associated with purchases of real property, equities, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (3) are for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (4) constitute money-laundering or terrorist financing, (5) are associated with the following "money service business" activities: the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, currency dealers or exchanges (including digital currencies such as bitcoin), or check cashing, or (6) provide credit repair or debt settlement services; and
- Tax payments and court ordered payments.
Except as required by applicable law, in no event shall we or our Service Providers be liable for any claims or damages resulting from your scheduling of prohibited payments. We encourage you to provide notice to us by the methods described in Section 6 of the General Terms above of any violations of the General Terms or the Agreement generally.
14.Acceptable Use. You agree that you are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your activities related to your use of the Service, regardless of the purpose of the use, and for all communications you send through the Service. We and our Service Providers have the right but not the obligation to monitor and remove communications content that we find in our sole discretion to be objectionable in any way. In addition, you are prohibited from using the Service for communications or activities that: (a) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (b) promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; (c) defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; (d) include any language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous; (e) infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; (f) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (g) facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; (h) constitute use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Service or the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered without our prior written permission; (i) constitute use of any device, software or routine to bypass technology protecting the Site or Service, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Site or the Service; or (j) may cause us or our Service Providers to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other vendors. We encourage you to provide notice to us by the methods described in Section 6 of the General Terms above of any violations of the General Terms or the Agreement generally.
15.Payment Methods and Amounts. There are limits on the amount of money you can send or receive through our Service. Your limits may be adjusted from time-to-time in our sole discretion. For certain Services, you may have the ability to log in to the Site to view your individual transaction limits. We or our Service Provider also reserve the right to select the method in which to remit funds on your behalf through the Service, and in the event that your Eligible Transaction Account is closed or otherwise unavailable to us the method to return funds to you. These payment methods may include, but may not be limited to, an electronic debit, a paper check drawn on the account of our Service Provider, or draft check drawn against your account.
16.Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers. Immediately following your discovery of an unauthorized Payment Instruction, you shall communicate with customer care for the Service in the manner set forth in Section 6 of the General Terms above. You acknowledge and agree that time is of the essence in such situations. If you tell us within two (2) Business Days after you discover your password or other means to access your account through which you access the Service has been lost or stolen, your liability is no more than $50.00 should someone access your account without your permission. If you do not tell us within two (2) Business Days after you learn of such loss or theft, and we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use of your password or other means to access your account if you had told us, you could be liable for as much as $500.00. If your monthly financial institution statement contains payments that you did not authorize, you must tell us at once. If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after the statement was sent to you, you may lose any amount transferred without your authorization after the sixty (60) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money had you told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) prevented you from telling us, we will extend the time periods specified above to a reasonable period.
17.Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
18.Failed or Returned Payment Instructions. In using the Service, you are requesting that we or our Service Provider attempt to make payments for you from your Eligible Transaction Account. If the Payment Instruction cannot be completed for any reason associated with your Eligible Transaction Account (for example, there are insufficient funds in your Eligible Transaction Account, or the Payment Instruction would exceed the credit or overdraft protection limit of your Eligible Transaction Account, to cover the payment), the Payment Instruction may or may not be completed. In certain circumstances, our Service Provider may either advance funds drawn on their corporate account or via an electronic debit, and in such circumstances will attempt to debit the Eligible Transaction Account a second time to complete the Payment Instruction. In some instances, you will receive a return notice from us or our Service Provider. In each such case, you agree that:
- You will reimburse our Service Provider immediately upon demand the amount of the Payment Instruction if the payment has been delivered but there are insufficient funds in, or insufficient overdraft credits associated with, your Eligible Transaction Account to allow the debit processing to be completed;
- You may be assessed a late fee equal to one and a half percent (1.5%) of any unpaid amounts plus costs of collection by our Service Provider or their third-party contractor if the Payment Instruction cannot be debited because you have insufficient funds in your Eligible Transaction Account, or the transaction would exceed the credit or overdraft protection limit of your Eligible Transaction Account, to cover the payment, or if the funds cannot otherwise be collected from you. The aforesaid amounts will be charged in addition to any NSF charges that may be assessed by us, as set forth in your fee schedule from us (including as disclosed on the Site) or your account agreement with us. You hereby authorize us and our Service Provider to deduct all of these amounts from your designated Eligible Transaction Account, including by ACH debit;
- Service Provider is authorized to report the facts concerning the return to any credit reporting agency.
19.Address or Banking Changes. It is your sole responsibility and you agree to ensure that the contact information in your user profile is current and accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, name, physical address, phone numbers and email addresses. Depending on the Service, changes may be able to be made within the user interface of the Service or by contacting customer care for the Service as set forth in Section 6 of the General Terms above. We are not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate Eligible Transaction Account, Payment Instructions or contact information.
- Mobile Subscriber Information. You authorize your wireless carrier to disclose information about your account, such as subscriber status, payment method and device details, if available, to support identity verification, fraud avoidance and other uses in support of transactions for the duration of your business relationship with us. This information may also be shared with other companies to support your transactions with us and for identity verification and fraud avoidance purposes.
- Device Data. We may share certain personal information and device-identifying technical data about you and your devices with third party service providers, who will compare and add device data and fraud data from and about you to a database of similar device and fraud information in order to provide fraud management and prevention services, which include but are not limited to identifying and blocking access to the applicable service or Web site by devices associated with fraudulent or abusive activity. Such information may be used by us and our third party service providers to provide similar fraud management and prevention services for services or Web sites not provided by us. We will not share with service providers any information that personally identifies the user of the applicable device.
21.Service Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension. If you wish to cancel the Service, you may contact us as set forth in Section 6 of the General Terms above. Any payment(s) that have begun processing before the requested cancellation date will be processed by us. You agree that we may terminate or suspend your use of the Service at any time and for any reason or no reason. Neither termination, cancellation nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement.
22.Errors, Questions, and Complaints.
- In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should as soon as possible contact us as set forth in Section 6 of the General Terms above.
- If you think your periodic statement for your account is incorrect or you need more information about a transaction listed in the periodic statement for your account, we must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we send you the applicable periodic statement for your account that identifies the error. You must:
- Tell us your name;
- Describe the error or the transaction in question, and explain as clearly as possible why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and,
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
- If you tell us orally, we may require that you send your complaint in writing within ten (10) Business Days after your oral notification. Except as described below, we will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) Business Days after you notify us of the error. We will tell you the results of our investigation within three (3) Business Days after we complete our investigation of the error, and will correct any error promptly. However, if we require more time to confirm the nature of your complaint or question, we reserve the right to take up to forty-five (45) days to complete our investigation. If we decide to do this, we will provisionally credit your Eligible Transaction Account within ten (10) Business Days for the amount you think is in error. If we ask you to submit your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) Business Days, we may not provisionally credit your Eligible Transaction Account. If it is determined there was no error we will mail you a written explanation within three (3) Business Days after completion of our investigation. You may ask for copies of documents used in our investigation. We may revoke any provisional credit provided to you if we find an error did not occur.
23.Intellectual Property. All other marks and logos related to the Service are either trademarks or registered trademarks of us or our licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress or those of our licensors. You may not copy, imitate, or use any of the above without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion, and you may not use them in a manner that is disparaging to us or the Service or display them in any manner that implies our sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the Service, the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered, the technology related to the Site and Service, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing, is our exclusive property or that of our licensors. Moreover, any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information you may send to us through or regarding the Site or Service shall be considered an uncompensated contribution of intellectual property to us and our licensors, shall also be deemed our and our licensors’ exclusive intellectual property, and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part. By submitting any such materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) to us and our licensors a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed, and you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived, and you warrant that you have the right to make these warranties and transfers of rights.
24.Links and Frames. Links to other sites may be provided on the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered for your convenience. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site, and make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of the Service web pages. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in any search results or otherwise linked to the Site. For example, if you "click" on a banner advertisement or a search result, your "click" may take you off the Site. This may include links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on the Site may send cookies to users that we do not control. You may link to the home page of our Site. However, you may not link to other pages of our Site without our express written permission. You also may not "frame" material on our Site without our express written permission. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites to the Site.
25.Password and Security. If you are issued or create any password or other credentials to access the Service or the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered, you agree not to give or make available your password or credentials to any unauthorized individuals, and you agree to be responsible for all actions taken by anyone to whom you have provided such credentials. If you believe that your credentials have been lost or stolen or that someone may attempt to use them to access the Site or Service without your consent, you must inform us at once at the telephone number provided in Section 6 of the General Terms above. See also Section 16 of the General Terms above regarding how the timeliness of your notice impacts your liability for unauthorized transfers.
26.Remedies. If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any of the prohibited or unauthorized activities described in this Agreement or have otherwise breached your obligations under this Agreement, we may terminate, suspend or limit your access to or use of the Site or the Service; notify law enforcement, regulatory authorities, impacted third parties, and others as we deem appropriate; refuse to provide our services to you in the future; and/or take legal action against you. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate this Agreement, access to the Site and/or use of the Service for any reason or no reason and at any time. The remedies contained in this Section 26 of the General Terms are cumulative and are in addition to the other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement, by law or otherwise.
27.Disputes. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, you and we agree to resolve the dispute by looking to this Agreement.
28.Arbitration. For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000.00 USD, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. If a party elects arbitration, that party will initiate such arbitration through Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services ("JAMS"), the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), or an established alternative dispute resolution (ADR) administrator mutually agreed upon by the parties. The parties agree that the following rules shall apply: (a) the arbitration may be conducted telephonically, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, at the election of the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties, their representatives or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; (c) discovery shall not be permitted; (d) the matter shall be submitted for decision within ninety (90) days of initiation of arbitration, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, and the arbitrator must render a decision within thirty (30) days of submission; and (e) any award in such arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties and may be submitted to any court of competent jurisdiction for confirmation. The parties acknowledge that remedies available under federal, state and local laws remain available through arbitration. NO CLASS ACTION, OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF ANY CLAIM WITH A CLAIM OF ANOTHER PERSON SHALL BE ALLOWABLE IN ARBITRATION.
29.Law and Forum for Disputes. Unless our account agreement with you states otherwise, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which you reside, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To the extent that the terms of this Agreement conflict with applicable state or federal law, such state or federal law shall replace such conflicting terms only to the extent required by law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Unless our account agreement with you states otherwise, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us (other than those which are arbitrated under Section 28 of the General Terms above) must be resolved by a court located in the county in which you reside. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all claims or disputes unless said claim is submitted to arbitration under Section 28 of the General Terms of this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement. Both parties agree to waive any right to have a jury participate in the resolution of any dispute or claim between the parties or any of their respective Affiliates arising under this Agreement.
30.Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our Affiliates and Service Providers and their Affiliates and the employees and contractors of each of these, from any loss, damage, claim or demand (including attorney’s fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Site or the applicable Service.
31.Release. You release us and our Affiliates and Service Providers and the employees and contractors of each of these, from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute that may arise between you or one or more other users of the Site or the applicable Service. In addition, if applicable to you, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which states that a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if not known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
32.No Waiver. We shall not be deemed to have waived any rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by one of our authorized representatives. No delay or omission on our part in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
33.Exclusions of Warranties. THE SITE AND SERVICE AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO ANY PART OF OUR SERVICE, AND OPERATION OF OUR SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
34.Limitation of Liability. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF US AND OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS OF EACH OF THESE, FOR THE SERVICE AND THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE SERVICE IS OFFERED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME, THE SERVICE MAY BE DELAYED, INTERRUPTED OR DISRUPTED PERIODICALLY FOR AN INDETERMINATE AMOUNT OF TIME DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR FAILURE IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY STRIKES, POWER FAILURES, EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTIONS INTERNET DISRUPTION OR OTHER REASONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF ANY SUCH DELAY, INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR SIMILAR FAILURE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR MAINTENANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE SERVICE IS OFFERED, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AND NOTICE WAS GIVEN REGARDING THEM. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE SERVICE IS OFFERED THAT YOU DO NOT STATE IN WRITING IN A COMPLAINT FILED IN A COURT OR ARBITRATION PROCEEDING AS DESCRIBED IN SECTIONS 28 AND 29 OF THE GENERAL TERMS ABOVE WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS OF THE DATE THAT THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OCCURRED. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS OF EACH OF THESE, TO YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
35.Complete Agreement, Severability, Captions, and Survival. You agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us, sets forth the entire understanding between us and you with respect to the Service and the portion of the Site through which the Service is offered and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between us. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The captions of Sections in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this Agreement. Sections 2, 5-7, 11, 17, 18, 23, and 26-35 of the General Terms, as well as any other terms which by their nature should survive, will survive the termination of this Agreement. If there is a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and something stated by an employee or contractor of ours (including but not limited to its customer care personnel), the terms of the Agreement will prevail.
- "ACH Network" means the funds transfer system, governed by the NACHA Rules, that provides funds transfer services to participating financial institutions.
- "Affiliates" are companies related by common ownership or control.
- "Business Day" is every Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Reserve holidays or other days that banks are legally closed.
- "Eligible Transaction Account" is a transaction account from which your payments will be debited, your Service fees, if any, will be automatically debited, or to which payments and credits to you will be credited, that is eligible for the Service. Depending on the Service, an Eligible Transaction Account may include a checking, money market or other direct deposit account, credit card account, or debit card account, including any required routing information.
- "Payment Instruction" is the information provided for a payment to be made under the applicable Service, which may be further defined and described below in connection with a specific Service.
- "Payment Network" means a debit or credit network (such as the ACH Network or ACCEL / Exchange payment network) through which funds may be transferred.
- "Service Provider" means companies that we have engaged (and their Affiliates) to render some or all of the Service to you on our behalf.
ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFERS ADDITIONAL TERMS
1. Description of Service, Authorization and Processing.
- The term “Transfer Money Terms” means these Account to Account Transfers Additional Terms. The Account to Account transfer service (for purposes of these Transfer Money Terms, and the General Terms as they apply to these Transfer Money Terms, the "Service") enables you to transfer funds between your Account(s) that you maintain with us on the one hand, and your Account(s) that are maintained by other financial institutions, on the other hand.
- You represent and warrant that you are either the sole owner or a joint owner of the Eligible Transaction Account and the External Account and that you have all necessary legal right, power and authority to transfer funds between the Eligible Transaction Account and the External Account. If you are a joint owner of the Eligible Transaction Account, External Account, or both, then you represent and warrant that (i) you have been authorized by all of the other joint owners to operate such Accounts without their consent (including without limitation to withdraw or deposit any amount of funds to such Accounts or to even withdraw all funds from such Accounts); and (ii) we may act on your instructions regarding such Accounts without liability to such other joint owners. Further, you represent and warrant that the External Account is located in the United States.
- You may initiate (1) a one-time Transfer Instruction for which processing shall be initiated immediately, (2) a one-time Transfer Instruction for which processing shall be initiated at a later specified date up to one (1) year, and (3) a recurring series of Transfer Instructions for which processing shall be initiated on the specified dates. Further details about each of these options can be found on the Site. When we receive a Transfer Instruction from you, you authorize us to (i) debit your Eligible Transaction Account and remit funds on your behalf to the External Account designated by you and to debit your applicable Account as described below in Section 5 of the Transfer Money Terms (Service Fees and Additional Charges); or, as applicable, to (ii) credit your Eligible Transaction Account and remit funds on your behalf from the External Account designated by you and to debit your applicable Account as described below in Section 5 of the Transfer Money Terms (Service Fees and Additional Charges). You also authorize us to reverse a transfer from the applicable Account if the debit is returned from the other Account in the transaction for any reason, including but not limited to nonsufficient funds. Transfers may be delayed or blocked to prevent fraud or comply with regulatory requirements. If we delay or block a Transfer Instruction that you have initiated, we will notify you in accordance with your user preferences (i.e. email, push notification).
- We will use reasonable efforts to make all your transfers properly. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to complete any transfers initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If, through no fault of ours, the Eligible Transaction Account or External Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transfer or the transfer would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft account;
- The Service is not working properly and you know or have been advised by us about the malfunction before you execute the transaction;
- The transfer is refused as described in Section 6 of the Transfer Money Terms below;
- You have not provided us with the correct information, including but not limited to the correct Eligible Transaction Account or External Account information; and/or,
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, network or system down time, issues with the financial institution(s), or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transfer and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of any information that you enter into the Service, and for informing us as soon as possible if you become aware that this information is inaccurate. You may not use a P.O. Box as a postal address. We will make a reasonable effort to stop or recover a transfer made to the wrong Account once informed, but we do not guarantee such recovery and will bear no responsibility or liability for damages resulting from incorrect information entered by you.
2.Transfer Methods and Amounts. Section 15 of the General Terms (Payment Methods and Amounts) applies to the Service, even in circumstances where the External Account is closed and we are attempting to return funds to such Account.
3.Transfer Cancellation Requests. You may cancel a transfer at any time until it begins processing (as shown in the Service).
4.Stop Payment Requests. If you desire to stop any transfer that has already been processed, you must contact customer care for the Service pursuant to Section 22 of the General Terms. Although we will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request, we will have no liability for failing to do so. We may also require you to present your request in writing within fourteen (14) days. The charge for each request will be the current charge for such service as set out in the applicable fee schedule.
5.Service Fees and Additional Charges. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with your use of the Service. Applicable fees will be disclosed in the user interface for, or elsewhere within, the Service or Site. Any applicable fees will be charged regardless of whether the Service was used, except for fees that are specifically use-based. Use-based fees for the Service will be charged against the Account that is debited for the funds transfer. There may also be charges for additional transactions and other optional services. You agree to pay such charges and authorize us to deduct the calculated amount from the applicable Eligible Transaction Account you hold with us or the Account that is debited for the funds transfer, depending on how such charges are described in the user interface for the Service. Any financial fees associated with your standard deposit accounts will continue to apply. You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and Internet service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and Internet service provider. Section 18 of the General Terms (Failed Or Returned Payment Instructions) applies if you do not pay our fees and charges for the Service, including without limitation if we debit the External Account for such fees, as described in this Section, and there are insufficient fees in the External Account; Section 18 of the General Terms should be interpreted as applying to the External Account, not just the Eligible Transaction Account, in such circumstances.
6.Refused Transfers. We reserve the right to refuse any transfer. As required by applicable law, we will notify you promptly if we decide to refuse to transfer funds.
7.Returned or Failed Transfers. In using the Service, you understand transfers may be returned or fail for various reasons such as, but not limited to, the External Account number is not valid. We will use reasonable efforts to research and correct the transfer to the intended Account or void the transfer. We will, to the extent permitted by law, make reasonable attempts to return any unclaimed, refused, refunded, prohibited, failed, or denied transfer to your Account that we debited for the funds transfer or use other reasonable efforts to return such transfer to you as permitted by law. In certain cases, we may require you to contact us or the financial institution for your External Account to initiate a request to receive such funds. You may receive notification from us.
"Account" means a checking, money market or savings account that is either an Eligible Transaction Account or External Account, as applicable.
"Eligible Transaction Account" is as defined in Section 36 of the General Terms, except that it shall be limited to a checking, money market or savings account that you hold with us.
"External Account" is your account at another financial institution (i) to which you are transferring funds from your Eligible Transaction Account; or (ii) from which you are transferring funds to your Eligible Transaction Account.
"Transfer Instruction" is a specific Payment Instruction (as defined in Section 36 of the General Terms) that you provide to the Service for a transfer of funds.
Limits and Fees
The following fees may be assessed against your account and the following transaction limitations, if any, apply to your account:
Overdraft Charge (each debit or check paid) Checking and Savings $30.00
This fee applies to overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
Overdraft Charge (Maximum charge per day) Checking and Savings $180.00
Overdraft Fee if negative balance is over $10.01 $30.00 per item
Return Check Charge (each item) Checking and Savings $30.00
This fee applies to overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
Return Check Charge (daily maximum) Checking and Savings $180.00
Continuous Overdraft * $5.00 per day
Fees assessed for each business day the account remains overdrawn for 5 or more consecutive business days, including an overdrawn account caused by an overdraft fee, return item fee, or similar fee. This fee is in addition to any overdraft or return item fee.
I have read this Agreement and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of said Agreement.
Revision February 24, 2022