NEW! Enhanced Online Banking
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
On November 13, 2017 Unity Bank is launching a new and enhanced Online Banking service. This state-of-the-art service offers incredibly convenient features you’re sure to enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
New features will include:
- A New look and streamlined user experience.
- Online Banking with real-time account information.
- Instant Online Banking enrollment.
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page.
- Easy to export your financial information to QuickBooks or Quicken.
- External Transfers where you can transfer funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
how do I login to the new online banking for the first time?
As a current user of Online Banking, here’s what you need to know for the change:
- Enter your current username, using all lowercase.
- Use the last six numbers of your SSN# or EIN# as a temporary password.
- You will be prompted to set-up a new password. PASSWORDS MUST BE a minimum of 10 characters and include at least ONE uppercase, ONE lowercase, ONE number and ONE special character.
- Complete security questions & answers. Security answers only require a minimum of one character. (Previously, the security questions required a minimum of 6 characters)
HOW DOES THIS CHANGE AFFECT ME?
- Your current Online Banking information will be converted to the new Online Banking system.
- Any recurring transfers you have setup currently, will continue without interruption.
- Any eAlerts you have setup in the current Online Banking will not transfer over, you will need to setup eAlerts in the new Online Banking system.
- During the weekend of November 10-12, Online Banking will be available but in inquiry only mode.
HOW DOES THE NEW ONLINE BANKING AFFECT BILL PAY?
- Bill Pay will be unavailable Friday November 10th (starting at 12:00pm) – Sunday November 12th. However, any pre-scheduled payments will be processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All of your current information WILL convert over to our new platform.
HOW DOES THE NEW ONLINE BANKING AFFECT MOBILE BANKING?
- All you have to do is login to the new Online Banking before launching your Mobile Banking App.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR MY QUICKEN OR QUICKBOOKS CONNECTION?
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion show me how>>
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion show me how>>
- Quickbooks Online Version Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Windows Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 Conversion show me how>>
- Intuit Trouble Shooting Guide>>
If you have any questions, please contact us or stop in at your local Unity Bank.